favorite this postHuman Resources Management (Genoa)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
I am seeking a Human Resources Management position where my professional experience and education will allow me to make an immediate contribution as an integral part of a progressive company. Growing our own talent and investing in people is something I strongly believe and it is my goal to maintain a great staff by offering continuous training and education. I am currently pursuing a Master's from Adler University in Industrial and Organizational Psychology and have been looking for a culture that fosters teamwork and determination, which creates growth and breeds a pleasant working environment.
The I/O Psychology Program at Adler University is nationally acclaimed and accredited by the American Psychological Association; having made me well conversant with recruitment procedures, organizational cultures, and knowledgeable in government policies and regulations (FMLA, OSHA, Payroll, HIPPA). Additionally, I am a member of the Society of Human Resources Management and Northwest Ohio Human Resource Association (NOHRA) where I can keep updated on the latest laws and resources in human resources.
Through previous work experience, I have gained valuable insights in:
- Helping to develop a weekly report to convey results of sales profits and audit activities to district management.
- Increasing sales profit margins by merchandising new product to create branded visual floorsets based on corporate directive.
- Experience working with HRIS systems; screening resumes and pulling the most relevant from applicants to create a pleasant, productive work culture.
- Assisting and completing the recruitment and selection process at all stages by preparing a variety of HR and management reports (W-4 & 1-9); additionally kept up-to-date with employee documents (disciplinary actions, onboarding, performance review). 4 years experience.
- Maintained highest customer satisfaction scores by responding to customer (internal and external) complaints, requests and comments; highest in our district for almost 4 years.
If I seem to be an interest, feel free to email me. I check my emails everyday throughout the day and have an official resume. Due to the high volume of scammers, I will submit my resume upon serious request.
I look forward to meeting and working with you. :)
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers