remuneración: Competitive tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
Front Desk/Customer Service
In this position, you will be part of a dynamic company that has steadily grown to become one of the largest plumbing companies in our area. Our goal is to continuously strive to improve and provide customers with better products and services as we are committed to being the company of choice for Plumbing and Sewer needs throughout Northern Ohio and Southern Michigan. We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers on every visit.
You will find yourself in a very positive and supportive work atmosphere, where we value and appreciate hard work and professional dedication. We are looking for a Customer Service/Scheduler/Dispatcher to be responsible for the successful execution of scheduling and dispatching of service calls to our Service Techs to customer's homes and businesses. This position must have excellent communication skills and a passion to help customers in order to provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Phones are the FIRST PRIORITY; presenting an upbeat, positive, and professional company image when answering the telephone; have great customer service skills and EXCELLENT phone etiquette
- Ability to interface with customers and service technicians to successfully execute all service calls
- Scheduling and dispatching of technicians
- Confirming appointments and schedules
- Administrative tasks and data entry
- Assist other staff when and as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Foster and maintain a pleasant office atmosphere and positive, respectful working relationships with co-workers
- Foster and maintain positive, professional working relationships with CUSTOMERS
- Provide friendly and informative customer service
This position is a key factor to our success. Candidates must have attention to detail, be able to handle and resolve customer issues and concerns and offer world class customer service on all phone calls.
- Superior Phone Etiquette (this person is the voice of our company and is first on the phones)
- Sometimes extremely busy office
- Ability to work under pressure when busy times occur
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills
Work Schedule (40 hours per week):
Monday-Friday and every other Saturday (Wednesday's off when previous Saturday is worked)
If interested, please apply in person at Alternative Plumbing Plus Inc., 6205 N. Summit Street, Toledo, OH 43611 in Point Place.
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados