bayad: $12.00 - $22.00 per hour - based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
In search of a skilled rough carpenter who can do rough framing, is a self-motivated individual, and has basic finish carpentry knowledge. Pay will be based on experience and advancement will depend upon demonstrated work. Must have own hand tools, own transportation, and communicate efficiently.
• 1) Builds rough wooden structures, such as concrete forms, scaffolds, tunnel and sewer supports, and temporary frame shelters, according to sketches, blueprints, or oral instructions: Examines specifications to determine dimensions of structure.
• 2) Measures boards, timbers, or plywood, using square, measuring tape, and ruler, and marks cutting lines on materials, using pencil and scriber.
• 3) Saws boards and plywood panels to required sizes.
• 4) Nails cleats across boards to construct concrete-supporting forms.
• 5) Braces forms in place with timbers, tie rods, and anchor bolts, for use in building concrete piers, footings, and walls.
• 6) Erects chutes for pouring concrete.
• 7) Cuts and assembles timbers to build trestles and cofferdams.
• 8) Builds falsework to temporarily strengthen, protect, or disguise buildings undergoing construction.
• 9) Erects scaffolding for buildings and installs ladders, handrails, walkways, platforms, and gangways.
• 10) Installs door and window bucks in designated positions in building framework, and braces them with boards nailed to framework.
• 11) Installs subflooring in buildings.
• 12) Nails plaster grounds to studding to provide guide for PLASTERER.
• 13) Fits and nails sheathing on outer walls and roofs of buildings.
Mga principal lamang. Mangyaring huwag makipag-ugnayan ang mga recruiter sa poster ng trabahong ito.
HUWAG makipag-ugnayan sa amin humihingi ng serbisyo o alok