Stratus Building Solutions is an "all green" commercial cleaning company that was recognized in 2016 as the fastest growing franchise in the United States according to Entrepreneur Magazine. Our exclusive line of "green seal", LEED certified cleaning chemicals have carved out a unique position in the market place for Stratus. We are a strong company that is expanding and interested in hiring a bilingual (English/Spanish) administrative assistant.
* Paid Training
* Consistent hours
* Opportunities for growth
* Relaxed work environment
Duties: (will be explained in detail during interview process)
• Answering phones
• Overseeing accounts payable, supplier contracts and general expenses
• Customer Service
• Data entry
• Office supply ordering
• Office/Franchise owner Correspondence
• Quality inspections for active customers
• Bilingual: Fluent in both English & Spanish --> This is non-negotiable. If you are not bilingual please do not apply.
• Prior office management / bookkeeping experience preferred.
• Communication skills including both written and speaking proficiency in both languages
Service orientation: actively looking for ways to help people, willing to collaborate, and happy to assist others. Also not afraid to ask for assistance when necessary to ensure duty completion.
• Reliable and hardworking: able to work full time hours Mon-Fri
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills: show exceptional talent for using your time, energy and resources in an effective way in order to complete and achieve tasks in a timely manner
• Strong multitasking skills: demonstrate ability for coordinating multiple projects and easily switching between them if necessary.
• Time management skills: display capacity for managing one's own time in order to meet deadlines
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• The ability to get along with people from diverse backgrounds
• Intermediate computer skills including the ability to navigate the internet, email, and utilize Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point)
If you are ready to join our dynamic organization within a 140 billion dollar industry and are willing to give your best each and every day, we would like to hear from you.
Please send your resume for an immediate review of your qualifications.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers